Know the Difference! Compare Sun Room Products.When you buy a sun room you have many choices. Know your products because all sun rooms are not created equally. Here are some things to consider:
- Not all sun room products are created equally. There are different wall systems, different levels of thermal efficiency, differences in glass, and different costs.
- Understand the differences between all sun room products out there before you make your choice. Consider how they are to be built and consider who is designing your room. Experience is key when working with aluminum materials.
- Some manufactures only offer aluminum windows while others offer aluminum and vinyl options for thermal efficiency.
- There are differences in design and construction of the walls of a sun room. Often times you'll find hidden materials within the wall systems like cardboard, wood, and others that lead to mold, mildew and degeneration over time. Make sure you are getting the best product and using the best materials.
- Typically, when you call a sun room company they are only pushing the one manufacture that they sell. This is unfortunate because it leaves the home owner not understanding the variety of options out there. Knowing everything requires hours, weeks, and even months of research to try to get all the information strait.
- What makes us different is you can come to our showroom at 22500 Foothill Blvd, Hayward, Ca and compare those differences with ease. We pride ourselves on being the best in the industry and offer a great education on all sun room products. We want our customers to be able to make the best decision possible. Call today to set a free appointment.
- Choose between products and see which one fits your needs and budget best.
5 Things To Know Before You Buy A Sun Room.What do you want to use your sun room for.
- Do you want it to be comfortable for year round use or seasonal use?
- Will you be running electrical for TV's, lights, fans, and other electronics inside the sun room?
- Will your sun room be used for dining, game rooms, office space, entertainment or other? This is important to think about when it comes to laying out your design.
- What are the temperatures like in your area. Will you mostly be using your sun room during hot cold or wet weather, night time or day time.
- Many people don't know there there are options when it comes to design. We have strait eave sun rooms, curved eave sun rooms, conservatory sun rooms, gabled sun rooms, glass or solid roof and wall options, aluminum walls, vinyl clad wall systems and more.
- Do you know the differences between them?
- There are a wide variety of quality and cost differences between manufacturers. unfortunately most home owners don't know this because its not easy to figure out on your own. Fortunately, there is one place that you can see the different products all in one place. The best option is to choose a company with a showroom displaying all the products in one place. Have a well trained sun room specialist help to educate you on whats out there. The good and the bad.
- C-Thru Sun Rooms NoCal has been in business since 1947 and our certified builders network has been in business since 1970. We have over 50 years of combined building experience and have built over 2500 rooms. Know that you are in good hands with our company. We'll make sure you make the right choice for your home.
- There are many different ways to build a sun room depending on how you want it to look and be built.
- Do you want to use existing concrete? There are many pros and cons to this and can change the price significantly. Its much less expensive to build on existing concrete if it is salvageable but that concrete is most likely not designed to have a sunroom built on and may separate from the house. This is not good. Make sure a professional looks at your concrete first so you know for sure whether to keep your existing slab or pour a new one.
- The best way to build a sun room is to lay a new slab that is dialed into the existing house foundation which will keep the house and concrete from separating. That is the only way you can have a warranty that covers the entire room including the foundation from having any leaks.
- You want to make sure who ever builds your sun room is a specialist in the field. It is not something you would want a typical contractor too build who is not well versed in using these Sun Room specific materials. When building with wood construction you can just get another 2 x 4 or section of ply wood if you make an incorrect cut. If you break something during the construction process it is usually an inexpensive and quick fix depending on the severity of the mistake when using wood materials. Sun Rooms are completely different, one wrong cut can mean the end of the day for that particular section of the room. It may even require a re-ordering of materials which is time consuming. Make sure you have a professional that is well versed in aluminum and metal materials building your room.
- Know that you have to have a certified builder from the manufacture in order to have a valid warranty. Warranties can be voided if built by people who are not specially trained and even worse, your room may start to leak! Leaky walls and roofs can be a sun rooms worst enemy.
- Realize that building a sun room to perfectly fit on a home is a specialized skill. Each home has unique challenges. This is why you want someone who has built thousands of rooms to see mistakes before they happen and or fix problems that arise during the build process.
- Find out How long has your builder been in business because the warranties are only as good as the company that stands behind it.
What Does a Sun Room Cost?
- Sun room cost varies on a number of things including: Size, Product type, Build Strategy, aesthetic options, glass, electrical, foundation, number of doors, permitting, and special upgrades. We'll help you design a room that fits within your budget.
- It is very difficult to compare sun room bids without knowing exactly what products are being used. We have a service to help you figure these things out. It is very simple to get an estimate and completely free. Call us now to find out more.
We Serve the Entire Bay Area Including:
And the following cities:
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- Santa Clara County
- San Mateo County
- Sacramento County
- Sonoma County
And the following cities: